Read It Forward

I just got a wonderful email from Random House / Crown Publishers.  They have an exciting new Read it Forward program that you can sign up for here.  If you send them an email, you can get some free advance copies while supplies last!

In addition to listing the Read It Forward books, they have contact information for Chris Bohjalian and Ann Leary and other great information.  Check it out!!!

• At 2008.07.10 13:12, bookroomreviews said:

Cool! Thanks for pointing this out!:) Looks like they are getting on the bandwagon too!

• At 2008.07.10 13:22, Amy said:

They emailed me earlier and I signed up!

• At 2008.07.10 14:22, readerville said:

Thanks for sharing! I’ve posted it on my blog, too!

• At 2008.07.10 16:01, Amy said:

Very cool. I hope I qualify. 😉

Read more from Amy

If I Run by Terri Blackstock

CASEY KNOWS THE TRUTH. BUT IT WON’T SET HER FREE.
          Casey Cox’s DNA is all over the crime scene. There’s no use talking to police; they’ve failed her abysmally before. She has to flee be[…]

• At 2008.08.24 15:29, dorothy norman said:

just finished reading Redneck boy in the Promised land. It was not the type of book i would have picked for my self. After i started it i could not put it down, finished it in 2 days really liked it passed it on already. I can’t wait for my next book. Thank you very much

• At 2008.08.26 19:05, Diane said:

I just signed up for book from this publisher and I already received my first book. The Great American Attraction.

• At 2008.08.26 21:19, Literate Housewife said:

Diane, I got the same book. It seems like it will be a lot of fun.

Read more from Literate Housewife

It’s Arrived ~ Time to Change Your Links and Feeds

Be the first to see The Literate Housewife Review at its new home: http://literatehousewife.com/.  I just activated the site and I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks. This will be my last p[…]