It is finally here! Okay, I just posted about participating yesterday, but I’ve been planning my giveaway in my head for about a month now. I’m really excited about it and I hope that you are, too. It’s a way for me to meld my two favorite pastimes ~ reading and stamping.
I love to stamp, but I don’t do it very often. I have a ton of stamps, papers, ribbons, etc… I love to make cards and bookmarks. This contest is just as much about doing something fun and perhaps a little different for Bookroom Reviews Book Giveaway Carnival as it is to discipline myself to put down the book and the computer and play a little each month.
What I am giving away are memberships to my first ever bookmark of the month club:
Literate Housewife’s Bookmark It Club
For the next year, I will be making a new handmade bookmark each month. I will only make each bookmark design once and will never make it again (boy, do I feel like The Franklin Mint right now). If you win this contest, you are guaranteed 12 extremely limited edition bookmarks.
What might that look like you ask? Here is a picture of the bookmark I made for my Valentine’s giveaway last month:
Here is another bookmark that I made for myself:
That’s not all folks! Within the pool of members in this highly prestigious Bookmark of the Month Club, I will randomly choose one person. That one person will asked to select from one of the books I’ve reviewed during the previous month. Along with the bookmark, I will send him/her my copy of that book.
How do you enter? It’s very simple:
- Leave a comment here. For every ten people who enter, I will randomly select 1 person to enter the club. If 10 people enter (I would be very sad in this case), there will be 1 member. If 100 people enter, there will be 10 members. If 250 enter (I would be ecstatic at this point), there will be 25 members. If 500 enter, there will still only be 25 members, but I would be over the moon happy and who knows what I would do. 😉
- You can earn 1 additional entry each for doing each of the following and let me know about it: post about this giveaway, follow me on twitter @lithousewife (if you aren’t already) and tweet about it, and/or email your friends about it (be sure to copy me). If you do all three, you will earn 3 additional entries.
- You can earn 2 additional entries if you grab my button, add it to your sidebar and make sure it links back here.
- You can earn 3 additional entries if you participate in this week’s Thursday’s Thoughts. I won Thursday’s Thoughts two weeks ago, so this week’s question is mine. You can choose to participate by posting on your blog. If you don’t have a blog, you can earn your 3 additional entries by writing your entry and leaving it as a comment.
- This contest is open to one and all. If you live in Tacoma, please enter. If you live in Timbuktu, same goes.
- Contest closes on 3.6.09 at 11:59pm EST.
- Winners will be announced on Sunday, 3.7.09.
Happy Book Giveaway Carnival, everyone! I hope that this is a fun and lucky week for everyone.
Thank you so much for entering my contest and leaving such nice comments. I cannot believe that in less than two days I will have 100 entrants. WOW! I was joking about only ten entrants, but I didn’t think this would happen in my wildest dreams. You’re all making my week. I hope that the bookmarks continue to make your month for the next year to come.