Read-a-Thon ~ Brought to You by Diet Coke

Okay, peeps, I’ve finished Boneman’s Daughter!  Whoo Hoo!  Despite one twist that WAS NOT NECESSARY (which makes me even more mad), I really enjoyed it.

So, it’s approximately midnight and I just finished a book. What does my body say? “It’s time to go to sleep.”  “Nuh uh! This is a read-a-thon, not a sleep-a-thon!” says Literate Housewife.

bedtimestories2

“Time for a cold, refreshing, caffeinated Diet Coke!”

dietcoke

AHHHH!!!!!!

Now it’s time for The Uncommon Reader.  YEAH, me

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

• At 2009.04.19 00:03, Erotic Horizon said:

YEAH – one down, how many to go..
    Love that sheet by the way – so apt for the night..

E.H.

• At 2009.04.19 00:27, Ti said:

I just popped open a Diet Dr. Pepper. Kids are down. I’m happy.

Keep it up! I wanted to pick up Boneman’s Daughter before this event but never got around to it so I have been jumping around in books.

Ti’s last blog post..Read-a-Thon: Hour 17

• At 2009.04.19 00:55, Violet said:

Great pics there. Enjoy your Diet Coke and your book 🙂

Read more from Violet

Blog change!

Sorry have to change my blog mainly because It’s expensive paying to maintain complete control over the design. It’s not important or worth it to me anymore. Anyway my new blog is here&#82[…]

• At 2009.04.19 01:07, Maree said:

I really loved The Uncommon Reader. It’s nice and short, too. 🙂

Maree’s last blog post..Readathon mini-challenge

• At 2009.04.19 01:49, Care said:

I’m still chugging the coffee… CHEERS some more and then some!!!

Care’s last blog post..Update 7 and a Mini-Challenge

Read more from Care

Latest and Greatest

Recent Thoughts and Other Things… I’ve read 4 books since my last review post and finished up May strong with 8 books (one of which was a skim from half point…) Total for the year so[…]

• At 2009.04.19 01:54, Lisamm said:

Good choice with Uncommon Reader.. nice and short.. Keep up the good work!

Read more from Lisamm

Friday First Lines (volume 6)

I asked a few authors to comment on the first sentence of their book, and I got such a great response.   So good, in fact, that I’ve turned this into a little series here at Books on the Brain[…]

• At 2009.04.19 01:57, Darlene said:

I’m wondering which part you thought was unecessary in the book-now it’s going to bug me. lol. There were a couple parts I thought I could do without but I still really liked it.

It’s midnight here. I’m blog hopping for a while and then back to reading.

Darlene’s last blog post..Hours 13,14, 15&16: Read-a-Thon Progress

• At 2009.04.19 02:36, Kailana said:

Yay for diet coke! lol

• At 2009.04.19 02:47, bethany (B&b ex libris) said:

ohhhhhh, that bed is looking GOOD! Why do you tease??
                    Keep up the progress 🙂

bethany (B&b ex libris)’s last blog post..Read-a-thon: T plus 18

• At 2009.04.19 04:25, Ladytink_534 said:

Love that photo! What a cool blanket 🙂 Go you!!! Hope you enjoy it.

• At 2009.04.19 14:05, Amy @ My Friend Amy said:

Finishing Boneman’s Daughters was my major accomplishment of the readathon. 🙂 I think I know the twist that bugged you. 😉

Amy @ My Friend Amy’s last blog post..Faith ‘n Fiction Saturday Taking a Break

Read more from Amy @ My Friend Amy

You’re Weird: A Creative Journal for Misfits, Oddballs, and Anyone Else Who’s Uniquely Awesome by Kate Peterson

I received a copy of this book for review from the publisher. This post contains Amazon affiliate links.I really do love these hand-lettered books! I love that they are creative in and of themselves a[…]