Read-a-Thon ~ Brought to You by Diet Coke

Okay, peeps, I’ve finished Boneman’s Daughter!  Whoo Hoo!  Despite one twist that WAS NOT NECESSARY (which makes me even more mad), I really enjoyed it.

So, it’s approximately midnight and I just finished a book. What does my body say? “It’s time to go to sleep.”  “Nuh uh! This is a read-a-thon, not a sleep-a-thon!” says Literate Housewife.

bedtimestories2

“Time for a cold, refreshing, caffeinated Diet Coke!”

dietcoke

AHHHH!!!!!!

Now it’s time for The Uncommon Reader.  YEAH, me

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

• At 2009.04.19 00:03, Erotic Horizon said:

YEAH – one down, how many to go..
    Love that sheet by the way – so apt for the night..

E.H.

• At 2009.04.19 00:27, Ti said:

I just popped open a Diet Dr. Pepper. Kids are down. I’m happy.

Keep it up! I wanted to pick up Boneman’s Daughter before this event but never got around to it so I have been jumping around in books.

Ti’s last blog post..Read-a-Thon: Hour 17

• At 2009.04.19 00:55, Violet said:

Great pics there. Enjoy your Diet Coke and your book :)

Read more from Violet

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga) book #1 by Jenniffer Donnelly

Title: Deep Blue
        Author: Jennifer Donnelly
        Genre: YA fantasy
        Print Length: 373 pages
        Publisher: Disney Hyperion (May 6, 2014)
        Source: NetGalley
        Rating: 4 out of 5

Canta magus, acqua guerrieri, dokimi[…]

• At 2009.04.19 01:07, Maree said:

I really loved The Uncommon Reader. It’s nice and short, too. :)

Maree’s last blog post..Readathon mini-challenge

• At 2009.04.19 01:49, Care said:

I’m still chugging the coffee… CHEERS some more and then some!!!

Care’s last blog post..Update 7 and a Mini-Challenge

Read more from Care

Preview: All the Light We Cannot See

Preview:  by Anthony Doerr, Scribner 2014, HB 531 pages, WhisperSync: Narrated by: Zach Appelman Length: 16 hrs and 2 mins Our book club chose this for November’s read and I am so hoping I can […]

• At 2009.04.19 01:54, Lisamm said:

Good choice with Uncommon Reader.. nice and short.. Keep up the good work!

Read more from Lisamm

Friday First Lines (volume 6)

I asked a few authors to comment on the first sentence of their book, and I got such a great response.   So good, in fact, that I’ve turned this into a little series here at Books on the Brain[…]

• At 2009.04.19 01:57, Darlene said:

I’m wondering which part you thought was unecessary in the book-now it’s going to bug me. lol. There were a couple parts I thought I could do without but I still really liked it.

It’s midnight here. I’m blog hopping for a while and then back to reading.

Darlene’s last blog post..Hours 13,14, 15&16: Read-a-Thon Progress

• At 2009.04.19 02:36, Kailana said:

Yay for diet coke! lol

• At 2009.04.19 02:47, bethany (B&b ex libris) said:

ohhhhhh, that bed is looking GOOD! Why do you tease??
                    Keep up the progress :)

bethany (B&b ex libris)’s last blog post..Read-a-thon: T plus 18

• At 2009.04.19 04:25, Ladytink_534 said:

Love that photo! What a cool blanket :) Go you!!! Hope you enjoy it.

• At 2009.04.19 14:05, Amy @ My Friend Amy said:

Finishing Boneman’s Daughters was my major accomplishment of the readathon. :) I think I know the twist that bugged you. ;)

Amy @ My Friend Amy’s last blog post..Faith ‘n Fiction Saturday Taking a Break

Read more from Amy @ My Friend Amy

Evergreen by Susan May Warren

Tis the season, guys!!!! Tis the season!!! I unashamedly adore Christmas books but ever since I’ve had a book blog, I find it hard to review them. Publishers want reviews of anything new in October-is[…]