Read-a-Thon ~ Brought to You by Diet Coke

Okay, peeps, I’ve finished Boneman’s Daughter!  Whoo Hoo!  Despite one twist that WAS NOT NECESSARY (which makes me even more mad), I really enjoyed it.

So, it’s approximately midnight and I just finished a book. What does my body say? “It’s time to go to sleep.”  “Nuh uh! This is a read-a-thon, not a sleep-a-thon!” says Literate Housewife.

bedtimestories2

“Time for a cold, refreshing, caffeinated Diet Coke!”

dietcoke

AHHHH!!!!!!

Now it’s time for The Uncommon Reader.  YEAH, me

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

• At 2009.04.19 00:03, Erotic Horizon said:

YEAH – one down, how many to go..
    Love that sheet by the way – so apt for the night..

E.H.

• At 2009.04.19 00:27, Ti said:

I just popped open a Diet Dr. Pepper. Kids are down. I’m happy.

Keep it up! I wanted to pick up Boneman’s Daughter before this event but never got around to it so I have been jumping around in books.

Ti’s last blog post..Read-a-Thon: Hour 17

• At 2009.04.19 00:55, Violet said:

Great pics there. Enjoy your Diet Coke and your book :)

Read more from Violet

New Bookshelf and reading space!

We recently shifted to a new rented house and my old ikea shelf broke during the transfer. What else can you expect from a S60$ shelf though. I’m surprised it lasted that long. So I ordered a ne[…]

• At 2009.04.19 01:07, Maree said:

I really loved The Uncommon Reader. It’s nice and short, too. :)

Maree’s last blog post..Readathon mini-challenge

• At 2009.04.19 01:49, Care said:

I’m still chugging the coffee… CHEERS some more and then some!!!

Care’s last blog post..Update 7 and a Mini-Challenge

Read more from Care

Five Days at Memorial

Thoughts  Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink, Random House Audio 2013, 17 hours 33 minutes Life and Death in a Storm-Ravaged Hospital This was selected for January by my Massachusetts Book Club. I w[…]

• At 2009.04.19 01:54, Lisamm said:

Good choice with Uncommon Reader.. nice and short.. Keep up the good work!

Read more from Lisamm

Friday First Lines (volume 6)

I asked a few authors to comment on the first sentence of their book, and I got such a great response.   So good, in fact, that I’ve turned this into a little series here at Books on the Brain[…]

• At 2009.04.19 01:57, Darlene said:

I’m wondering which part you thought was unecessary in the book-now it’s going to bug me. lol. There were a couple parts I thought I could do without but I still really liked it.

It’s midnight here. I’m blog hopping for a while and then back to reading.

Darlene’s last blog post..Hours 13,14, 15&16: Read-a-Thon Progress

• At 2009.04.19 02:36, Kailana said:

Yay for diet coke! lol

• At 2009.04.19 02:47, bethany (B&b ex libris) said:

ohhhhhh, that bed is looking GOOD! Why do you tease??
                    Keep up the progress :)

bethany (B&b ex libris)’s last blog post..Read-a-thon: T plus 18

• At 2009.04.19 04:25, Ladytink_534 said:

Love that photo! What a cool blanket :) Go you!!! Hope you enjoy it.

• At 2009.04.19 14:05, Amy @ My Friend Amy said:

Finishing Boneman’s Daughters was my major accomplishment of the readathon. :) I think I know the twist that bugged you. ;)

Amy @ My Friend Amy’s last blog post..Faith ‘n Fiction Saturday Taking a Break

Read more from Amy @ My Friend Amy

Weekend Notes 1/19/2015

I had an unofficial New Year’s Resolution to post three times a week which I’ve already failed. But I’m going to take the mindset of every week is a new week and keep trying. :DI also had a New Year’s[…]