Read-a-Thon ~ Brought to You by Diet Coke

Okay, peeps, I’ve finished Boneman’s Daughter!  Whoo Hoo!  Despite one twist that WAS NOT NECESSARY (which makes me even more mad), I really enjoyed it.

So, it’s approximately midnight and I just finished a book. What does my body say? “It’s time to go to sleep.”  “Nuh uh! This is a read-a-thon, not a sleep-a-thon!” says Literate Housewife.

bedtimestories2

“Time for a cold, refreshing, caffeinated Diet Coke!”

dietcoke

AHHHH!!!!!!

Now it’s time for The Uncommon Reader.  YEAH, me

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

• At 2009.04.19 00:03, Erotic Horizon said:

YEAH – one down, how many to go..
    Love that sheet by the way – so apt for the night..

E.H.

• At 2009.04.19 00:27, Ti said:

I just popped open a Diet Dr. Pepper. Kids are down. I’m happy.

Keep it up! I wanted to pick up Boneman’s Daughter before this event but never got around to it so I have been jumping around in books.

Ti’s last blog post..Read-a-Thon: Hour 17

• At 2009.04.19 00:55, Violet said:

Great pics there. Enjoy your Diet Coke and your book :)

Read more from Violet

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga) book #1 by Jenniffer Donnelly

Title: Deep Blue
        Author: Jennifer Donnelly
        Genre: YA fantasy
        Print Length: 373 pages
        Publisher: Disney Hyperion (May 6, 2014)
        Source: NetGalley
        Rating: 4 out of 5

Canta magus, acqua guerrieri, dokimi[...]

• At 2009.04.19 01:07, Maree said:

I really loved The Uncommon Reader. It’s nice and short, too. :)

Maree’s last blog post..Readathon mini-challenge

• At 2009.04.19 01:49, Care said:

I’m still chugging the coffee… CHEERS some more and then some!!!

Care’s last blog post..Update 7 and a Mini-Challenge

Read more from Care

A More Diverse Universe 2014

This. Click the button above to sign up. Do it. Read a book by an author of color. Celebrate diversity! I want to read about the 1957 Integration of Little Rock Central High School. and something fict[...]

• At 2009.04.19 01:54, Lisamm said:

Good choice with Uncommon Reader.. nice and short.. Keep up the good work!

Read more from Lisamm

Friday First Lines (volume 6)

I asked a few authors to comment on the first sentence of their book, and I got such a great response.   So good, in fact, that I’ve turned this into a little series here at Books on the Brain[...]

• At 2009.04.19 01:57, Darlene said:

I’m wondering which part you thought was unecessary in the book-now it’s going to bug me. lol. There were a couple parts I thought I could do without but I still really liked it.

It’s midnight here. I’m blog hopping for a while and then back to reading.

Darlene’s last blog post..Hours 13,14, 15&16: Read-a-Thon Progress

• At 2009.04.19 02:36, Kailana said:

Yay for diet coke! lol

• At 2009.04.19 02:47, bethany (B&b ex libris) said:

ohhhhhh, that bed is looking GOOD! Why do you tease??
                    Keep up the progress :)

bethany (B&b ex libris)’s last blog post..Read-a-thon: T plus 18

• At 2009.04.19 04:25, Ladytink_534 said:

Love that photo! What a cool blanket :) Go you!!! Hope you enjoy it.

• At 2009.04.19 14:05, Amy @ My Friend Amy said:

Finishing Boneman’s Daughters was my major accomplishment of the readathon. :) I think I know the twist that bugged you. ;)

Amy @ My Friend Amy’s last blog post..Faith ‘n Fiction Saturday Taking a Break

Read more from Amy @ My Friend Amy

September is here!

I am so happy even though it is still hot here and will remain hot for some time to come.I very happily pulled out all my apple fragrances today and will be cheerfully using them throughout the season[...]