As I mentioned earlier when I posted my review of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, I was one of the 150 lucky bloggers given the opportunity by Alfred A. Knopf to participate in their Tattoo-You contest in honor of the publication of The Girl Who Played with Fire and Stieg Larsson, the series’ author. Thank you, AA Knopf! I’m so excited to be taking part!
Now for the Contest…
There will be 10 winners of this contest!
The Grand Prize winner will receive a hardcover copy of The Girl Who Played with Fire and a The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo temporary tattoo:
The nine other winners will receive a The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo temporary tattoo! It may not be a copy of the book, but they are darn cool if you ask me! Even as I write about this contest I really want to go down to 9 total winners so that I can have one for myself… I must be strong!
So, what do you need to do to enter?
1) For one entry in the contest, leave a comment here and let me know two things:
- Do you have a tatto? If so, any details you care to share? Having one isn’t a pre-requisite. I’m just curious that way.
- Have you read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo? Reading it isn’t a pre-requisite. I’m just curious that way.
Please be sure to answer the questions so that I can count your entry!
For the record: Heck Yah! I’ve read The Girl with the Dragon! and no, sorry, I don’t have any tattoos at this time. I’ve been tempted to get the Josua Tree from U2’s The Joshua Tree album tattooed somewhere, but…
2) You can earn one additional entry for each person who leaves a comment on my blog between now and the end of the contest when they tell me that you sent them. So, tell all of your friends to check out The Literate Housewife Review and to drop your name while they’re at it!
3) For three additional entries, follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (if you already follow me on Twitter, you’re half-way there). Please be sure to include the link to this contest and reply to me (#lithousewife) so that I can count your extra entries.
4) For three additional entries, mention my contest on your blog and include a link back. Please either comment here or send me an email with a link to your post so I can count your extra entries.
So, how long is this contest running?
The Literate Housewife Review’s Tattoo You contest opens as soon as this post is published and will continue through Friday, September 4th at 11:59PM. I will be announcing the Grand Prize winner and the other nine winners – as determined by List Randomizer – on Monday, September 7th during my lunch break (somewhere between noon and 1:30pm EST). I’ve been bad lately at picking my winners lately. Rest assured that this contest will be different! I’ve added the drawing on my Outlook calendar! 🙂
One last thing…
I’ve got a special number in my head. If I get enough unique entries to match that number (and I’m not saying what it is), there will be two Grand Prize winners! The bonus Grand Prize winner can choose either a copy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo or The Girl Who Played with Fire in either print or e-book format. Good luck!