Pure Joy by KC Moore
- I did awesome at an important work meeting (if I do say so myself).
- My sister, Donielle, picked me up afterwards.
- I saw my brother-in-law and played with two adorable nieces in their beautiful new home.
- Will finally meet Jen from Devourer of Books for the first time. She was one of my first non-family/friends to read my blog. It’s been a long time coming.
- Will get to meet Danielle from Sourcebooks and her crew with Jen. Sourcebooks is one of my favorite publishers and I’m so excited!
- I get to spend some time with Jen at her bookstore in Glen Ellyn, IL – The Bookstore. I’ve enjoyed hearing about her adventures there and reading the Sue’s tweets!
- My sister, Meridith, and my BFF Trista will be joining Donielle and I at a Hilton hotel scrapbooking retreat! I’ll be making my Christmas cards. Look out Thanksgiving! I’ll be ready!
The only thing I’m missing is my husband, whom I love and appreciate, and my girls. They’re back in the Noke. BUT, seeing them again gives me something to look forward to on Sunday.
Here’s hoping your day is full of joy, too!